Tuesday, November 17, 2020

A photograph I like

 One of my favorite photos!

I still do not know why I like so much this photo, but I like it anyways. 



Is not a professional photography of something like that, I took it in a rush, because I was with one of my sisters cycling in our vacation of last year, and we stop for a moment to see the view of city we do not know so much, and the cycling was free!

They just needed one of our IDs and nothing else. They gave us a helmet too.

It was very cool.

I do not have a lot of photos of that trip, so I thinks that is why I like this photo.


Thanks for reading this blog, I hope you like it. <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A photograph I like

 One of my favorite photos! I still do not know why I like so much this photo, but I like it anyways.  Is not a professional photography of ...