Friday, November 6, 2020

My future job!

Probably my dream job would be teaching something that I really enjoy learning, but I think that also is kind of challenging because it takes so much time to prepare the classes and having to have everything done before the lesson, I think is kind of heavy.



Regardless of that, I really want to be a professor because I think it can change the perspective of people about certain topics and myself too, I want to become a person who knows and accept if I wrong or right.

I think I will like more if I am a university teacher because a do not like school so much, but I enjoy university, even if we now have online university, but I enjoy more the lesson and the topic that we learn, I think it is because I really want to be a public administration.  

I think I said what is my dream job and why, so see you in my next blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A photograph I like

 One of my favorite photos! I still do not know why I like so much this photo, but I like it anyways.  Is not a professional photography of ...